Monday, October 21, 2013

Americana

Somewhere in here, I've blogged before about riding with the Patriot Guard and how it just wore me out mentally so I had to step away.

I also always mentioned that if you want to see what this country remains about, step away from the big cities and step into small town America.  Having spent a ton of time in Portland, I know how liberal it is, piercings, pot smoking, gauged ears, just hippies everywhere.  But not to far in Corvalis, Oregon.  You get turn outs like this video.

Piss on all religious extremists, to include the nut jobs at Westboro Baptist Church.  This country stands ready to defend those who serve, served and especially those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Rest Easy Ranger Patterson, Claymores are out, security is in place, we Got your 6.



No comments: