Saturday, October 16, 2010

Long Term Debt

I drank, I drove, I got caught
Five years ago
I paid for it
Bond Money, car out of impound
Back and forth to Houston from Dallas for court appointments
Probation was not probated to Dallas, so back and forth to Houston to meet the PO
Probation fees, Brethalyzer, $3000 to DPS
Increased insurance and on and on and on
That was yesterday,five years ago
Multiple attempts over the years to work for Blackwater, denied due to my DUI
So I moved on, but suddenly my "today" was unemployment and after two years I tried again
this time with Armor Group. An offer letter was provided, $100k annually to work for Department of State / Embassy detail
"Hurry" they said, you have to get to train up and deploy. I filled out all the back ground check information and it was still "Hurry". Then silence....

I called them, "sorry, you have a record, a class B Misdemeanor, we can't use you". Fkkkk

Fine, I'm re-enlisting. Found a recruiter, figured out how to get where I needed to be. Then, I was told.."Sorry, we are taking no prior service who need a morality waiver".

Yes, thats correct, that Class B Misdemeanor requires a morality waiver. I could fight it, I suppose. Combat Vet, friends in high places, 10 year Veteran, Etc. But I don't know perhaps, its just not meant to be.

My yesterday has hurt me today and is effecting my tomorrow, in other words, I'm still paying for that event.

No bad examples folks, just another good example of what not to do.

Jurena...out

No comments: